31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
If you have some free time at your disposal and you don’t want to spend money on getting new decorations for your house, you might take into consideration some easy and in the same time awesome “do it yourself” projects. You don’t need any particular skills or too much imagination to make things happen. As long as you have the time and dedication, you can accomplish a lot of things with minimum effort. You will find a list of 31 interesting do-it-yourself projects and after you try them out, who knows? Maybe you can come up with your own ideas or find a style that suits you best.
1. Turn a simple mug into an awesome mug, by writing some cool texts on it.
2. Turn a regular t-shirt into a work-out tank.
3. Have the most beautiful ombre nails just by using a sponge
4. Turn bookends into bookshelves
5. Turn a photo into a slab of wood
6. Use wires to make glamorous heart shaped rings
7. Use nail polish to turn your key covers into something original
8. Turn a pot holder into a straightener holder
9. Be creative and come up with a homemade spray paint
10. Reinvent your home and make a bookshelf out of two ladders and wood planks
11. Use wooden pallets to have the perfect couch
12. Wood pallets can make the perfect bike rack
13. Enjoy some enchanted moments with awesome “fireflies in a jar”
14. Create the perfect vibe with coffee beans, ramekins and tea lights
15. Glitter and mod podge can glitterize anything that you have in mind
16. Turn clothes hangers into shoe hangers by using just some pliers
17. Used furniture knobs can serve as necklace holders
18. Who ever thought that window shutters can work for mail holders, too?
19. PVC pipes or even paint cans stacked together can turn into shoe storage spaces
20. Turn an old t-shirt into a tie-front tank
21. A water jug can make for the perfect lamp with the help of a headlamp
22. A scarf can serve as a draped skirt
23. Use frames for chalkboard signs
24. Make your shoes look brand new by painting their soles with nail polish
25. Be creative and make a stool just by using old magazines, two belts and a pillow
26. Print letters and messages on bottles with the help of a hot glue gun
27. Take five pillows, sew them together and enjoy your new body pillow
28. Make a Braclet with String and Hexagonal Nuts
29. Stick corks into a picture frame and use glue to fix them and turn the frame into a bulletin board
30. Add Christmas lights into a mason jar and enjoy the magical atmosphere
31. Create an awesome pillow cover without sewing the shapes